Mercy Health Dan & Mavis Thill Heart & Vascular Center
The Mercy Health Dan & Mavis Thill Heart & Vascular Center, located on the Mercy Campus in Muskegon, brings technologically advanced cardiac and vascular care to the residents of the Lakeshore and surrounding areas close to home. The Center offers a complete continuum of coordinated care, from prevention and diagnosis to treatment.
Specialized Heart & Vascular Team of Experts
Quality patient care is more than advanced technology. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of patient care. These protocols are carried out by our comprehensive team of:
- Cardiologists, vascular surgeons, and anesthesiologists
- Specialized registered nurses
- Registered technicians
Our team realizes how important it is for patients and their families to know what is happening before, during and after procedures. Case Managers are also available to arrange for medication, home care, transportation to and from rehabilitation, and to help with other necessities after discharge.
The Mercy Health Dan & Mavis Thill Heart & Vascular Center encompasses extensively equipped facilities and a vast array of capabilities:
- A nationally accredited vascular laboratory for noninvasive diagnoses of arterial and venous diseases.
- Recently updated echocardiography equipment for noninvasive diagnoses of cardiac diseases.
- A digital imaging cardiac catheterization laboratory and specially equipped radiology room for invasive detection and analysis of cardiovascular problems, using such procedures as angiography and cardiac catheterization.
- The latest technology for invasive treatment such as cardiac and peripheral vascular angioplasties, atherectomies, stents, pacemaker implantations and thrombolytic therapy.