The Mercy Heart Center
Mercy Heart Center
1212 E. Sherman Boulevard
Muskegon, MI 49444 Map & Directions
What is the Mercy Heart Center?
The Mercy Heart Center is a comprehensive wellness and rehabilitation center. The team at Mercy Heart Center is devoted to improving the community’s overall fitness and well-being through healthy living.
Programs and Services
All programs and services listed below are offered at the Mercy Heart Center. If you would like to see our facility, feel free to stop in for an orientation.
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coumadin Clinic
- Diabetes education accredited by the American Association of Diabetes Educators Diabetes Education Accreditation Program
- Pulmonary (lung) education
- Cardiac (heart) education
- Congestive Heart Failure Education
- Nutritional assessments
- Heart healthy diets for rehabilitation patients
- Cardiac (Phase II and Phase III)
- Our Cardiac Rehab Phase II Program is desginated by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation designation
- Pulmonary (Phase II and Phase III)