Women’s Health Center
Women's Health Center is an Outpatient Department of Mercy Health Partners, Mercy Campus.
We provide obstetric and gynecological services for all women. Uninsured and Medicaid patients are welcome. Our center is affiliated with and supported by the Statewide Campus System of Michigan State University. This assures quality education and training for our OB/GYN residents.
- General prenatal care
- High risk prenatal care in association with Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists from Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids
- Social Service assistance
- Diabetes counseling with a dietitian
- Annual exams and pap smears
- STD testing and treatment
- Incontinence, bladder control and prolapse treatment
- Abnormal pap smear evaluation including colposcopy and LEEP
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Menopausal medicine
- All gynecological surgeries including hysterectomy, D & C, laparoscopy, tubal ligation, Essure®, endometrial ablation and bladder incontinence surgery
- In-office hysteroscopy
- Financial assistance available
- Gustav Barkett, DO, FACOOG, FACOG
- Tony A. Gale-Butto, DO, FACOOG
- Kristen S. Lawrence, MD, FACOG
All physicians are board certified by the American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology or the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. All resident activities are supported and supervised by these board certified ob/gyn physicians.
To learn more about the providers at Women's Health Center, click here.
Women's Health Center
Mercy Health Partners, Hackley Campus
11675 Leahy, Suite 311 A
Muskegon, MI, 49442 Map
Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.